Just some of the Instruments we use in our Career Center:
- MBTI Complete: MBTIComplete is an online personality assessment that provides insight about your individual personality type which can help guide your professional and personal goals. People who work with the MBTI assessment and those who have already taken it find it helps them make better decisions and connect better with others.
- Strong Interest Inventory: The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment measures career and leisure interests. The Strong assessment measures interests in four main categories of scales: General Occupational Themes (GOTs), Basic Interest Scales (BISs), Personal Style Scales (PSSs), and Occupational Scales (OSs).
- ACER Select Series: The ACER Select Series are quick and easily administered tests of verbal or numerical reasoning. They assess general intellectual ability as demonstrated by the ability to see relationships and solve problems in verbal and numerical material.
- ACER Mechanical Reasoning Test: The Mechanical Reasoning Test is designed to assess aptitude for solving problems requiring the understanding of mechanical ideas.The MRT is ideal for the selection of apprentices, trainees, technical/trade personnel, and others involved in work of a mechanical nature.
- Career Interest Profiler: The CIP scales reflect an individual’s interests in six different areas: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional. The Career Interest Profiler Report provides 14–20 page in-depth description of occupational interests.
- Career Values Scale: The Career Values Scale is an up-to-date measure of work values, preferences and needs. These values are a part of a person’s core beliefs and give meaning to the person’s career and life. They are a useful indicator of job satisfaction and personal goals.
- Wonderlic Personnel Test: The Wonderlic assessments measures cognitive ability, basic skills, behavioral reliability, and personality. These widely accepted, highly regarded measures help with selection, improve retention and reduce turnover, decrease training time, improve employee and student satisfaction and increase productivity.
- DiSC Classic: The DiSC Classic Profile 2.0 is the online DiSC personal profile system personality tests developed based on Marston’s model and Inscape Publishing ‘s DiSC research. This personality profile looks at your dimensions of behavior and personality based behavioral style.
- Everything DiSC: Everything DiSC is a series of instruments for leadership, management and sales. It allows for classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation and contemporary video to create a personalized learning experience. Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers, coworkers and bosses.
- Hogan Develop (HPI, MVPI): The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) identifies personality-based performance risks and derailers of interpersonal behavior. These derailers affect an individual’s leadership style and actions. If these behavior patterns are recognized, however, they can be compensated by development and coaching.
Pending the organizational need… various other test instruments can be made available as well to give you the most reliable and valid results.