What can you expect from career coaching at Organized Performance™?
- 30+ years on career-related topics
- Expertise in Vocational Psychology
- Career counseling and career development,
- Identifying and mapping both life and career goal setting
- Tailored client services on what you need to move forward
- Assistance with the job search campaign or career transition
- Emotional support and assistance balancing work/life/career/school
- Mental health guidance with the psychological roller coaster related to a job loss, job stress, burnout, etc.
- Testing data as needed in areas such as
- work values and attitude variables,
- current skills and abilities,
- special skills or industry expertise,
- potential areas of interest,
- career options,
- human relation skills & emotional intelligence, and
- many other test items.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Professional networking
- Application, resume, cover letter support
- Analysis of digital footprint
- Help with personal branding
- Homework assignments, yes – homework!
- Mock interview sessions
- Assistance with career marketing plan
- Mentorship (different than coaching) and resources
- Honesty and dependability
- Affordable fees that are negotiable pending work situation
- Advanced support for people under-unemployed
- One session agreement or many pending client need
- Group sessions available upon request
- And so on…..
Whether you choose The OP™ or another career support organization, be sure to inquire about their training, credentials, and competence in the area you need support. Use the above list as your guide. Dr. Bowman will likely have more expertise given she is a vocational practitioner and has taught this topic at the graduate level in university. So, do not be alarmed with a shorter list so long as it contains what you need; that is, you know what you need! Lastly, ask to review the coaching agreement in advance. And so………
Is Career Coaching right for you?
Are you a recent College Graduate looking to go down the right career path?
Are you a young professional who feels stuck in a job you don’t like?
Are you mid-way through your career and just aren’t moving up the ladder?
No matter where you are in your career, a career coach with expertise in the field can help you identify the right career and/or navigate your transition. Working with a coach one-on-one while examining your skills, abilities and goals, a coach can help you close the gap of where you are now to where you want to be.
Contact Us to determine if coaching is really what you need and/or to schedule an appointment.